The Get It Vault trademark, logo and trade dress, as well as all intellectual property rights, including without limitation copyrights, patents, other trademarks and trade secrets, found or referred to in this website (“Site”) are owned by Get It Vault and/or its assignors, affiliates or licensors. Your access and use of the Site do not transfer to you or any third party any rights, title, or interest in or to such intellectual property rights.
All other products, brand names, company names and logos are trademarks of their respective owners, used merely to identify their respective products, and are not meant to connote any sponsorship, endorsement or approval.
You may only use the Site operated by Get It Vault. (the “Company”) for your own personal use and not for any other public or commercial way. You may not copy or incorporate any content from the Site into any other work, including your own website without the prior written consent of the Company. To do so, you must obtain a license from us, and comply with the terms of such license.
In the event that you intend to engage in the non-commercial or editorial use of our trademarks and logos, you will need to adhere to the following general principles:
- Always appropriately recognize our trademarks by including the appropriate ™ or ® symbol whenever it appears, or at the very least upon the first use
- Always use the complete trademark
- Never alter our trademarks, including making abbreviations thereof
- Always distinguish our trademarks from the surrounding text by capitalizing the first letter, capitalizing or italicizing the entire trademark, or using different font
- Never make our trademarks possessive or plural.
- Never use our trademarks as a noun or verb.
- Never combine our trademarks with other names, trademarks, or logos, including yours
- Never use our trademarks in a derogatory, disparaging, false, illegal, infringing, or misleading manner
By using our trademarks, you acknowledge the Company’s and/or its affiliates’ or licensors’ ownership right, title, and interest in those trademarks and agree that all use thereof inures to the particular trademark owner’s benefit. You also agree that you will not interfere with or challenge our trademark rights, use our trademarks in a way that violates any law or harms our goodwill and reputation, or use, reproduce or authorize the reproduction or use of our trademarks in any manner other than expressly authorized by us.
The Company and/or its affiliates or licensors own the copyrights in the Site and any newsletter that you receive from us should you sign up to be included in our mailing list.
If you are a content owner and believe that anything on this Site infringes your copyright, please send us the following information in writing pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- Under penalty of perjury, a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Please see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for more detail.
The notice should be sent to:
Get It Vault
Attention: Office of the General Counsel
Address: 7109 Robert Drive South Easton, Massachusetts 02375
Telephone: (347) 652 7360
We may also restrict the access of any customer who repeatedly infringes the copyright rights of others.
On the other hand, if you believe that the content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) was not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the material that was removed, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to us:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
If we receive a counter-notice as outlined above, we may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing the latter that it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at our sole discretion.
For questions regarding these guidelines, please contact email@example.com .
Last Updated: [1 January 2018]